Gr5 3*800*1200mm Hot Forging Rolling Titanium Plates
|Place of Origin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China|
|Certification||GB/T19001-2016 idt ISO9001:2015; GJB9001C-2017|
|Model Number||Titanium plate|
|Minimum Order Quantity||To be negotiated|
|Price||To be negotiated|
|Packaging Details||Wooden case|
|Delivery Time||To be negotiated|
|Supply Ability||To be negotiated|
|Brand Name||Feiteng||Model Number||Titanium Plate|
|Certification||GB/T19001-2016 Idt ISO9001:2015; GJB9001C-2017||Grade||Titanium Gr5|
|Place Of Origin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China|
1200mm Hot Forging Titanium Plates,
800mm Hot Forging Titanium Plates,
Gr5 3mm Titanium sheet
Titanium Plate Titanium Gr5 3*800*1200 ASTM B265 Titanium Sheet
|Item name||Titanium plate|
|Port of place||Xi'an port, Beijing port, Shanghai port, Guangzhou port, Shenzhen port|
The properties of titanium are closely related to temperature and purity. Dense titanium is fairly stable in nature, but powder titanium can cause spontaneous combustion in air. The presence of impurities in titanium significantly affects the physical, chemical, mechanical properties and corrosion resistance of titanium. In particular, some interstitial impurities can distort the crystal lattice of titanium and affect various properties of titanium. At room temperature, the chemical activity of titanium is very small and can react with a few substances such as hydrofluoric acid, but when the temperature increases, the activity of titanium increases rapidly, especially at high temperature, titanium can react violently with many substances. The smelting process of titanium is generally carried out at a high temperature above 800℃, so it must be operated in a vacuum or under the protection of an inert atmosphere.
Titanium plate manufacturing process
Hot forging: Forging of a metal above the recrystallization temperature.
Hot rolling: a process of rolling at temperatures higher than recrystallization.
Cold rolling: rolling process in which the plastic deformation temperature is lower than the recovery temperature.
Annealing: Heat treatment of a metal by slowly heating it to a certain temperature, holding it for a sufficient time, and then cooling it at a suitable rate.
Pickling: to remove the oxide films on the metal surface by immersing the parts in an aqueous solution such as sulfuric acid. It is pretreatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel, rolling, and other processes.
Titanium plate characteristics:
1. Titanium plate is the surface of the oxide film is equivalent to a good wear-resistant hair separation agent, the use of titanium plate to save the separation agent, so that the plate is easy to peel, to avoid the process of pretreatment of the plate, titanium plate than copper plate is half light.
2. The service life of titanium type plate is more than 3 times that of copper type plate, which can reach 10 to 20 years depending on the operating conditions.
3. Electrolytic copper prepared by titanium plate has compact crystal structure, smooth surface and excellent quality.
4. Because the titanium plate does not need to be coated with separating agent, it can avoid the pollution of copper electrolyte.
5. Increase production capacity and reduce production cost of electrolytic copper, to have better economic benefits.