OEM Gr1 1M*2M Hot Rolling 2mm Titanium Sheet
|Place of Origin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China|
|Certification||GB/T19001-2016 idt ISO9001:2015; GJB9001C-2017|
|Model Number||Titanium plate|
|Minimum Order Quantity||To be negotiated|
|Price||To be negotiated|
|Packaging Details||Wooden case|
|Delivery Time||To be negotiated|
|Supply Ability||To be negotiated|
|Brand Name||Feiteng||Model Number||Titanium Plate|
|Place Of Origin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China||Certification||GB/T19001-2016 Idt ISO9001:2015; GJB9001C-2017|
Hot Rolling 2mm Titanium Sheet,
1M*2M 2mm titanium sheet,
OEM Gr1 titanium sheet 2mm
Titanium Plate Titanium Gr1 2*1000*2000 ASTM B265 Titanium Sheet
|Item name||Titanium plate|
|Port of place||Xi'an port, Beijing port, Shanghai port, Guangzhou port, Shenzhen port|
Titanium is a widely used metal, due to its light weight, higher strength than aluminum alloy, can maintain a higher strength than aluminum at high temperature and is highly valued by the aviation industry. Titanium has a wide range of uses in the military industry. Nuclear powered submarines, hydrofoil boats, anti-tank missiles, missile launchers, bulletproof vests, etc. In the aviation industry, civilian aircraft, strategic rocket engines, spacecraft satellite antennas and other large amounts of titanium. In seawater, titanium has incomparable corrosion resistance, especially the high speed erosion corrosion of seawater. At present, many countries have developed a variety of advanced titanium submersible, submarine, submarine laboratory equipment to carry out Marine research.
Titanium plate manufacturing process
Hot forging: Forging of a metal above the recrystallization temperature.
Hot rolling: a process of rolling at temperatures higher than recrystallization.
Cold rolling: rolling process in which the plastic deformation temperature is lower than the recovery temperature.
Annealing: Heat treatment of a metal by slowly heating it to a certain temperature, holding it for a sufficient time, and then cooling it at a suitable rate.
Pickling: to remove the oxide films on the metal surface by immersing the parts in an aqueous solution such as sulfuric acid. It is pretreatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel, rolling, and other processes.
Titanium plate characteristics:
1. Titanium plate is the surface of the oxide film is equivalent to a good wear-resistant hair separation agent, the use of titanium plate to save the separation agent, so that the plate is easy to peel, to avoid the process of pretreatment of the plate, titanium plate than copper plate is half light.
2. The service life of titanium type plate is more than 3 times that of copper type plate, which can reach 10 to 20 years depending on the operating conditions.
3. Electrolytic copper prepared by titanium plate has compact crystal structure, smooth surface and excellent quality.
4. Because the titanium plate does not need to be coated with separating agent, it can avoid the pollution of copper electrolyte.
5. Increase production capacity and reduce production cost of electrolytic copper, to have better economic benefits.