Wear Resistant Gr12 Titanium Plates Hot Forging Rolling ASTM B265
|Place of Origin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China|
|Certification||GB/T19001-2016 idt ISO9001:2015; GJB9001C-2017|
|Model Number||Titanium plate|
|Minimum Order Quantity||To be negotiated|
|Price||To be negotiated|
|Packaging Details||Wooden case|
|Delivery Time||To be negotiated|
|Supply Ability||To be negotiated|
|Brand Name||Feiteng||Model Number||Titanium Plate|
|Certification||GB/T19001-2016 Idt ISO9001:2015; GJB9001C-2017||Grade||Gr15|
|Place Of Origin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China|
Gr12 Titanium Plates,
Wear Resistant Titanium Plates,
ASTM B265 Titanium Plates
Titanium Plate Titanium Gr12 10*160*410 mm ASTM B265 Titanium Sheet
|Item name||Titanium plate|
|Port of place||Xi'an port, Beijing port, Shanghai port, Guangzhou port, Shenzhen port|
The presence of impurities in titanium greatly affects its mechanical properties, especially the interstitial impurities (oxygen, nitrogen, carbon) can greatly improve the strength of titanium and significantly reduce its plasticity. The good mechanical properties of titanium as a structural material are achieved by strictly controlling the appropriate impurity content and adding alloying elements. Titanium is a widely used metal, due to its light weight, higher strength than aluminium alloy, can maintain a higher strength than aluminium at high temperature and is highly valued by the aviation industry. Titanium has a wide range of uses in the military industry.Titanium's lightweight, high-strength properties have long been on the radar of automakers. With the improvement of medical technology, metal implantation in human body is a very common surgical operation.
Titanium plate manufacturing process
Hot forging: Forging of a metal above the recrystallization temperature.
Hot rolling: a process of rolling at temperatures higher than recrystallization.
Cold rolling: rolling process in which the plastic deformation temperature is lower than the recovery temperature.
Annealing: Heat treatment of a metal by slowly heating it to a certain temperature, holding it for a sufficient time, and then cooling it at a suitable rate.
Pickling: to remove the oxide films on the metal surface by immersing the parts in an aqueous solution such as sulfuric acid. It is pretreatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel, rolling, and other processes.
Titanium plate characteristics:
1. Titanium plate is the surface of the oxide film is equivalent to a good wear-resistant hair separation agent, the use of titanium plate to save the separation agent, so that the plate is easy to peel, to avoid the process of pretreatment of the plate, titanium plate than copper plate is half light.
2. The service life of titanium type plate is more than 3 times that of copper type plate, which can reach 10 to 20 years depending on the operating conditions.
3. Electrolytic copper prepared by titanium plate has compact crystal structure, smooth surface and excellent quality.
4. Because the titanium plate does not need to be coated with separating agent, it can avoid the pollution of copper electrolyte.
5. Increase production capacity and reduce production cost of electrolytic copper, to have better economic benefits.