ISO9001 ASTM B367 Gr2 Titanium Castings Corrosion Resistant
|Place of Origin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China|
|Certification||GB/T19001-2016 idt ISO9001:2015 GJB9001C-2017|
|Model Number||Titanium Casting|
|Minimum Order Quantity||To be negotiated|
|Price||To be negotiated|
|Packaging Details||Wooden case|
|Delivery Time||To be negotiated|
|Supply Ability||To be negotiated|
|Brand Name||Feiteng||Model Number||Titanium Casting|
|Certification||GB/T19001-2016 Idt ISO9001:2015 MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CNAS C034-M||Place Of Origin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China|
ASTM B367 Gr2 Titanium Castings,
Gr2 ISO9001 Titanium Castings,
Gr2 Ti Casting Corrosion Resistant
Titanium Casting ASTM B367 Gr2 Titanium Castings Titanium MateriaI
Xi'an port, Beijing port, Shanghai port, Guangzhou port, Shenzhen port
Castings have a long history of application. Ancient people made castings and some living utensils. In modern times, castings are mainly used as blanks for machine parts, and some precision castings can also be directly used as machine parts. Casting occupies a large proportion in mechanical products, such as tractors, casting weight accounts for about 50 ~ 70% of the overall weight, agricultural machinery accounted for 40 ~ 70%, machine tools, internal combustion engines, up to 70 ~ 90%. Among all kinds of castings, mechanical castings have the largest variety, the most complex shape and the largest dosage, accounting for about 60% of the total casting output. Followed by metallurgical steel ingot mold and engineering pipes, as well as some tools in life.
The theory of casting forming metal liquid forming is often called casting, casting forming technology has a long history. As early as 5,000 years ago, our ancestors were able to cast red copper and bronze products. Casting is the most widely used liquid metal forming process. It is a method of casting liquid metal into the mold cavity and obtaining a blank or part of a certain shape after it is cooled and solidified.
In the machine equipment liquid forming parts account for a large proportion, in machine tools, internal combustion engines, mining machinery, heavy machinery liquid forming parts account for 70% to 90% of the total weight; 50%~70% in automobiles and tractors; In agricultural machinery accounted for 40%~70%. Liquid forming process can be so widely used because it has the following advantages:
(1) can produce the inner cavity, shape is very complex blank. Such as all kinds of box body, machine bed, cylinder body, cylinder head, etc.
(2) Process flexibility, wide adaptability. The size of the liquid form is almost unlimited, its weight can be from a few grams to several hundred tons, its wall thickness can be from 0.5mm to about 1m. All metal materials that can be dissolved into liquid can be used for liquid forming in industry. For cast iron with poor plasticity, liquid forming is the only way to produce its blank or parts.
(3) the cost of liquid forming parts is lower. Liquid molding can directly use waste parts and chips, equipment costs are lower. At the same time, liquid forming parts processing allowance is small, saving metal.
Low Density and High Specification Strength
2. Excellent Corrosion Resistance
3. Good Resistance to Effect of Heat
4. Excellent Bearing to Cryogenics Property