ISO9001 2*5mm Evaporation Hafnium Pellets 100g
|Place of Origin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China|
|Certification||GB/T19001-2016 idt ISO9001:2015 GJB9001C-2017|
|Model Number||Hafnium Evaporation Pellets|
|Minimum Order Quantity||To be negotiated|
|Price||To be negotiated|
|Delivery Time||To be negotiated|
|Supply Ability||To be negotiated|
|Port Of Delivery||Xi'an Port, Beijing Port, Shanghai Port, Guangzhou Port, Shenzhen Port||Certification||GB/T19001-2016 Idt ISO9001:2015 GJB9001C-2017|
|Brand Name||Feiteng||Packaging||Vacuum Package|
|Place Of Orgin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China|
2*5mm Evaporation Hafnium Pellets,
ISO9001 Hafnium Pellets,
Hafnium Evaporation Pellet 100g
Hafnium 2*5 Evaporation Pellets Packaging Vacuum Packaging
|Port of delivery||
Xi'an port, Beijing port, Shanghai port, Guangzhou port, Shenzhen port
Vacuum coating is an important aspect in the field of vacuum application. It is based on vacuum technology and adopts physical or chemical methods to absorb a series of new technologies such as electron beam, molecular beam, ion beam, ion beam, RF and magnetic control. It provides a new film preparation process for scientific research and practical production. In short, the method of evaporating or sputtering metal, alloy or compound in vacuum to solidify and deposit on the coated object is called vacuum coating.
(1) A wide range of film and substrate materials can be selected to control the film thickness and prepare functional films with different functions.
(2) The film is prepared under vacuum. The environment is clean and not easy to pollute. The film with good density, high purity and uniform film can be obtained.
(3) The film has good bonding strength with the substrate and the film is firm.
(4) Dry coating does not produce waste liquid and no environmental pollution.
Vacuum coating technology mainly includes vacuum evaporation, vacuum sputtering, vacuum ion plating, vacuum beam deposition, chemical vapor deposition and so on. Besides CVD, other methods have the following common characteristics:
(1) all kinds of coating technologies require a specific vacuum environment to ensure the movement of the vapor molecules formed in the process of heating evaporation or sputtering, without the collision, blocking and interference of numerous gas molecules in the atmosphere, eliminating the harmful effects of impurities in the atmosphere.
(2) various coating technologies require a vaporizing source or target to evaporate the thin film material into gas. Due to the continuous improvement of source or target, the selection range of membrane materials has been greatly expanded. Metal, metal alloys, intermetallic compounds, ceramics or organic materials can vaporize all kinds of metal and dielectric films, and can also evaporate different materials to obtain multi-layer films at the same time.
(3) evaporation or spattering of thin film material can make more precise measurement and control of the film thickness in the process of film formation with the workpiece to be plated to ensure the uniformity of the film thickness.
(4) through the fine adjustment valve, the composition and mass fraction of residual gases in the coating chamber can be precisely controlled, to prevent the oxidation of the evaporating substance, reduce the mass fraction of oxygen to the lowest degree, and also fill the inert gas, which is impossible for wet coating.
(5) due to the continuous improvement of painting equipment, the coating process can be carried out continuously, thus greatly improving the output of the product and polluting the environment in the production process.
(6) because of the vacuum condition of the membrane, the membrane has high purity, good compactness, and no need for processing on the surface. This makes the mechanical and chemical properties of the membrane superior to that of the electroplated film and the chemical film.