GB/T19001 High Strength Rolled Titanium Foil Anti Corrosion
|Place of Origin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China|
|Certification||GB/T19001-2016 idt ISO9001:2015 GJB9001C-2017|
|Model Number||Titanium Foil Roll|
|Minimum Order Quantity||To be negotiated|
|Price||To be negotiated|
|Packaging Details||Wooden case|
|Delivery Time||To be negotiated|
|Supply Ability||To be negotiated|
|Brand Name||Feiteng||Model Number||Titanium Foil Roll|
|Certification||GB/T19001-2016 Idt ISO9001:2015 MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CNAS C034-M||Packaging||Wooden Case|
|Grade||Gr2||Place Of Origin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China|
High Strength Rolled Titanium Foil,
GB T19001 rolled titanium foil,
Anti Corrosion thin titanium foil
Titanium Foil Roll Gr2 ASTM B265 Foil Roll
|Product||Titanium Foil Roll|
|Port of delivery||Xi'an port, Beijing port, Shanghai port, Guangzhou port, Shenzhen port|
Titanium foil is a titanium plate, strip, coil or sheet with thickness less than or equal to 0.1 mm. Another measure for measuring the thickness of titanium foil is weight per unit area, such as g/m or oz/ Fi. A larger value indicates a greater thickness. The width of titanium foil is cut according to the requirements of users. However, the wider the manufacturing, the higher the productivity. The length of the roll determines the maximum width of rolled foil. The wider, thinner and harder the foil, the harder it is. The maximum width of rolled titanium foil is about 600 mm. Titanium and alloy foil are mainly used in electronics, aerospace, instrumentation and other departments.
Titanium foil is mainly used in aerospace, navigation, nuclear power, electronics, chemical industry, petroleum, precision manufacturing, medical and pharmaceutical industries.
Titanium has six major characteristics:
1. High strength: The strength/density ratio of titanium is better than that of other metals, so titanium can be made into components with high strength, good rigidity and light weight. Titanium is used in aircraft engines, frames, skins, fasteners and landing gear.
2. Anticorrosion: compared with stainless steel, titanium alloy has better corrosion effect in humid air and seawater. Titanium has great resistance to spot corrosion, acid corrosion and stress corrosion. Titanium is resistant to alkali, chloride, chlorinated organic matter, sulfuric acid, nitric acid corrosion.
3. High temperature resistance: the application temperature of titanium is higher than aluminum alloy. Titanium can operate for a long time at 450-500℃. Titanium alloy STIl has high strength at operating temperatures of 150-500℃. Titanium can work at 500℃.
4. Low temperature resistance: working at low temperature or ultra-low temperature, titanium alloy still has its mechanical properties. Titanium alloy with low temperature resistance and very low clearance still has good ductility, so titanium alloy is a good low temperature structural material.
5. Environmental protection metal: the thermal conductivity of titanium is lower than carbon steel or copper, but titanium has a very good corrosion resistance, therefore, the thickness of titanium can be greatly reduced, and the heat exchange mode is the drop by drop condensation between titanium and steam. This mode reduces heat transfer resistance and does not scale on the titanium surface, resulting in better thermal conductivity of titanium.
6. Good thermal conductivity: Titanium is a non-magnetic metal, which can not be magnetized in a large magnetic field. Moreover, titanium is non-toxic and compatible with blood, so titanium has been applied in the medical field.
Six big features:
1. High strength
2. The corrosion
3. High temperature resistance
4. Good low temperature resistance
5. Environmentally friendly metals
6. Good thermal conductivity