ISO High Purity Vacuum Coating Film Target 840mm Length Bright Surface
|Place of Origin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China|
|Certification||GB/T19001-2016 idt ISO9001:2015; GJB9001C-2017|
|Model Number||Titanium tube target|
|Minimum Order Quantity||To be negotiated|
|Price||To be negotiated|
|Packaging Details||Vacuum package in wooden case|
|Delivery Time||To be negotiated|
|Supply Ability||To be negotiated|
|Size||φ133*φ125*840||Model Number||Titanium Tube Target|
|Packaging||Vacuum Package In Wooden Case||Certification||GB/T19001-2016 Idt ISO9001:2015; GJB9001C-2017|
|Place Of Origin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China||Specification||ASTM B861|
ISO 840mm Coating Film Target,
Coating Film Target 840mm Length,
high Purity Vacuum Coating Target
Titanium Tube Target Titanium Gr1 ASTM B861-06 a 133OD*125ID*840 Vacuum Coating Target Film Material
Titanium tube target
|Packaging||Vacuum package in wooden case|
|Port of place||Xi'an port, Beijing port, Shanghai port, Guangzhou port, Shenzhen port|
Compared with wet coating technology, vacuum coating technology has the following advantages:
(1) Wide selection of film and substrate materials, film thickness can be controlled to prepare a variety of functional films with different functions.
(2) the film is prepared under vacuum condition, the environment is clean, the film is not easy to be polluted, so it can obtain the film with good density, high purity and uniform coating.
(3) The film has good bonding strength with the matrix, and the film is firm.
(4) dry coating neither produce waste liquid, nor environmental pollution.
Vacuum coating technology mainly includes vacuum evaporation plating, vacuum sputtering plating, vacuum ion plating, vacuum beam deposition, chemical vapor deposition and other methods. Except chemical vapor deposition, the other methods have the following common characteristics:
(1) all kinds of coating technology need a specific vacuum environment, in order to ensure that the film material in heating evaporation or sputtering process formed by the movement of vapor molecules, not by numerous atmospheric gas molecules collision, block and interference, and eliminate the adverse effects of impurities in the atmosphere.
(2) All kinds of coating technology need to have an evaporation source or target, in order to vaporize the film material into gas. Due to the continuous improvement of source or target, the selection range of film-making materials has been greatly expanded. Whether metal, metal alloy, intermetallic compound, ceramic or organic material, all kinds of metal and dielectric films can be steamed, but also different materials can be steamed at the same time to get multilayer films.
(3) evaporation or sputtering film making materials, in the process of forming a film with the workpiece to be plated, the film thickness can be measured and controlled more accurately, so as to ensure the uniformity of the film thickness.
(4) Each film can accurately control the composition and mass fraction of residual gas in the coating chamber through the fine-tuning valve, so as to prevent the oxidation of the evaporation material, reduce the mass fraction of oxygen to the minimum, but also can be filled with inert gas, which is impossible to achieve for wet coating.
(5) Due to the continuous improvement of the coating equipment, the coating process can achieve continuous, to greatly improve the output of the product, and in the production process of environmental pollution.
(6) Because the film is made under vacuum conditions, the film has high purity, good compactness and bright surface without reprocessing, which makes the mechanical properties and chemical properties of the film better than electroplating film and chemical film.
1. Low density and high strength
2. Customized according to the drawings required by customers
3. Strong corrosion resistance
4. Strong heat resistance
5. Low temperature resistance
6. Heat resistance