116OD*90ID*130THK Frost Resistant Titanium Rings OEM
|Place of Origin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China|
|Certification||GB/T19001-2016 idt ISO9001:2015 GJB9001C-2017|
|Model Number||Titanium Rings|
|Minimum Order Quantity||To be negotiated|
|Price||To be negotiated|
|Packaging Details||Wooden case|
|Delivery Time||To be negotiated|
|Supply Ability||To be negotiated|
|Origin||Baoji, Shaanxi, China||Material||Titanium|
|Packaging||Wooden Case||Item Name||Titanium Rings|
|Model NO.||ASTM B348||Certification||GB/T19001-2016 Idt ISO9001:2015 GJB9001C-2017|
130mm Frost Resistant Titanium Rings,
90ID Frost Resistant Titanium Rings,
116mm Titanium Forging Ring OEM
Titanium Rings Gr2 ASTM B348 116OD*90ID*130THK Titanium Forging
Port of delivery
Xi'an port, Beijing port, Shanghai port, Guangzhou port, Shenzhen port
The good mechanical properties of titanium ring as a structural material are achieved by strictly controlling the appropriate impurity content and adding alloy elements. Titanium ring has become an ideal material for aircraft and engine because of its high specific strength, good mechanical properties and good corrosion resistance. However, its application has been greatly limited for a long time due to its poor processability. With the development of processing technology, titanium alloy has been widely used in the manufacture of structural frame components such as compressor section, hood and exhaust device of aircraft engine in recent years. At present, the titanium processing industry is developing rapidly, which is not only related to many excellent characteristics of titanium and many favorite industrial fields, but also related to the use of sophisticated metal plastic processing skills, that is, the use and learning of steel and non-ferrous metal processing skills and equipment with a long history, which makes the plastic processing skills of titanium can be improved and experienced quickly. Now titanium and titanium alloys are widely used in deep submersibles, icebreakers, hydrofoil boats, hovercraft, minesweepers, propeller, whip antenna, seawater pipeline, condenser, heat exchanger, petroleum equipment, chemical equipment, sports equipment, automobile manufacturing, medical equipment, tools, etc. It mainly uses its excellent corrosion resistance, low density, memory and non-magnetic.
Main advantages and applications:
1. Low density. Not only can the vehicle weight be reduced, but also the motion inertia can be reduced for high speed moving parts.
2. High specific strength. It can be used as a load-bearing component in various metal materials.
3. Small elastic modulus. It has great fatigue resistance and is suitable for spring.
4. Good heat resistance. It can work at 200~650 C for a long time and suitable for high temperature parts.
5, the coefficient of thermal expansion is small. It is 50% of stainless steel and aluminum material, suitable for engine valve and other components.
6. Good corrosion resistance. Corrosion resistance is superior to aluminum, magnesium and other stainless steel, it can resist atmospheric, rain, anti freezing road moisture and corrosion of H S high temperature exhaust gas, suitable for tailpipe nozzle and other harsh environment components.
7, frost resistance is good. Low temperature brittleness will not occur in the environment of 100 degrees below zero.
8. Good formability. All kinds of parts can be manufactured by stamping, hot forging, powder metallurgy and precision casting.
9. Good decoration. Through oxidation treatment, colorful decorative materials can be formed.